We are proud to present an amazing boat trip starting from the Marina of Ragusa to discover the wonderful South Coast of Sicily. This exciting excursion will take you westward, in the direction of Punta Secca and Punta Braccetto on the West Side and then to Donnalucata, Cava D'Aliga and Sampieri on the East Side. The boat trip is suitable for young people, families with children, snorkelers, sea lovers and anyone who wishes to discover Caribbean-like beaches, coves and uncontaminated nature in the province of Ragusa. Plenty of dives, bathing breaks and relaxation await you in this unforgettable experience along the Sicilian Sea!
Where: Marina di Ragusa
When: From May to October
Duration: 4 hours
Meals: Not included
Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun
Min. 2 - Max. 7
Individuals, groups, couples - lovers of the sea
Italian - English - French
WESTSIDE EXCURSION SCHEDULE:
-Departure from the Marina of Ragusa at 9.00 a.m.
- Bathing break at the mouth of the river Irminio where you can immerse yourself in crystal-clear waters.
-Moving on towards Punta Secca, we shall visit the setting of the famous Inspector Montalbano TV series and enjoy a bathing break at Punta Secca.
- Moving on towards Punta Braccetto, we shall reach Cala dei Tramonti - (The Cove of Sunsets) from where you will be able to admire the watchtower called Torre
- Bathing break and return at about 1.00 p.m.
EASTSIDE EXCURSION SCHEDULE:
- Departure from the Marina of Ragusa at 9.00 a.m.
- Bathing break at the mouth of the River Irminio where you can immerse yourself into crystal-clear waters.
- Moving on towards Donnalucata, we shall reach a marina where on request of our customers we may get off and visit the place. Otherwise, we will move on towards
Aziz Beach, to take yet another bathing break.
- Visit to some small grottoes at Cava D'Aliga until we reach Sampieri.
- Return to the port
*You have the possibility to rent a rubber boat for a personal boat trip.
All services that are not included in the "Included" list are not covered by the price.