If you are on vacation in western Sicily, we advise you not to miss this amazing sailboat experience along the coast of Palermo! Leave your cares behind on dry land and board a magnificent sailboat with a professional skipper, to sail along the coast of the Sicilian Chief Town and discover wonderful coves, beaches, sea caves and small, pristine islands. On leaving Palermo harbor, we will unfurl the sails and driven by the wind, we will get first to the wonderful Bay of Mondello and then to the Capo Gallo Nature Reserve to relax, take bathing breaks and have a tasty aperitif accompanied by typical Sicilian products. During the daytime eight-hour excursion, we will have lunch on board and discover, among other things, Isola Delle Femmine, the famous islet, three hundred meters away from the beach, which is also a wonderful nature reserve.
Departure: Port of Palermo - La Cala harbor
When: All year round
Duration: 4,5 or 8 hours
Meals: Aperitif or/and brunch
All year round
Min. 2 - Max. 10
Small group - Sea lovers
Italian - English
Sailboat tour with a skipper and the possibility to choose between shared tour plan or private tour plan which includes an exclusive sailboat.
Included services: the half-day excursion package deal includes drinks, fresh wine and aperitif along with many local products, while the full-day excursion package deal includes light lunch, fresh wine, fruit and drinks.
Sailboat details and services on board:
- Length 11 or 12.5 meters - toilets on board – shaded area astern (with seats and table) - changing cabin – music on board.
Sailboat trip itinerary including bathing breaks and relaxation:
- Half-day package deal with aperitif: - Departure from Palermo harbor (La Cala starting point)
- Sailing toward the West Coast in order to admire the skyline of Palermo and reach Mondello Bay
- During the sea voyage, we will discover, among other things, the Grotte della Regina “Queen’s grottos”, Arenella, Vergine Maria beach and Addaura.
- After a long aperitif break at Mondello Bay, we will head back toward Palermo for another bathing break and relaxation time.
- Return to Palermo harbor.
Sailboat trip schedule – Full-day package deal with lunch included:
- Departure from Palermo harbor (La Cala starting point)
- Sailing eastward as far as Mondello Bay where we will take our first bathing break to relax and get to taste fresh fruit accompanied by drinks.
- Sailing toward Isola Delle Femmine to take another long break and enjoy a delicious lunch aboard. During our sea voyage, in order to get to Isola delle Femmine, we will sail along the coast and discover the Capo Gallo Nature Reserve.
- Return sail to Palermo harbor.
* Upon request, it is possible to have a full-day boat tour along the east coast to discover Cala dei Francesi “the French Cove”, Arco Azzurro “the Blue Bow”, Capo Zafferano and Mongerbino Beach.
All services that are not included in the "Included" list are not covered by the price
Reservations can be made by email or whatsapp. The following routes may vary and/or be cancelled depending on adverse weather conditions
No special clothing recommended. If you want to swim in the sea, equip yourself with beachwear and beach towel