How can you make your holiday in Palermo unforgettable? We suggest a boat trip starting from Mondello to discover the wonderful coast, the seabed, the Capo Gallo Nature Reserve and Isola delle Femmine: plenty of dives, amazing coves, sunshine, relaxation, a lot of fun and everything you need to turn this boat trip into an experience to remember in the most authentic Sicilian atmosphere! Moreover, assisted by a trained instructor, you will have the chance to snorkel in order to discover the wonderful seabed of the Nature Reserve.
Where: Mondello (Palermo)
When: From May to October
Duration: 4 hours
Meals: Fresh fruit and aperitif with typical products
Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun
Individuals, groups, couples - Lovers of the sea
Italian - English - French
- Departure from Mondello
- Excursion along the coast of the Capo Gallo Nature Reserve
- Bathing break and snorkelling + visit to the Grotta dell'Olio – (Oil Cave)
*Only in case of good sea and wind conditions
- Sailing until we reach Isola delle Femmine – (Island of Women), relaxing, swimming and snorkeling break
- Back to the Mondello Bay, where a tasting of typical product will be served
- Return at the start point (Motomar port of Capo Gallo - Mondello)
*This excursion includes snorkelling; a licensed instructor will lead you to discover a wonderful seabed while providing exhaustive information about nature. Furthermore, we will provide you with all the equipment you need to snorkel: diving masks, flippers and buoyancy equipment if necessary.
All services that are not included in the "Included" list are not covered by the price.