A boat trip to Cefalù will lead you to admire wonderful beaches, coves and an amazing seabed along one of the most beautiful shores in Sicily. Of course, you will experience plenty of dives and bathing breaks along with a delicious lunch aboard the boat accompanied by Sicilian wine. We will lead you to discover grottoes and inlets that are reachable only by sea. This boat trip will be a unique experience on your holiday in Sicily!
Where: Cefalù (PA)
When: From May to October
Duration: About 7 hours (it is possible to take a 3-hour excursion)
Meals: Lunch on boat
Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun
Individuals, groups, couples - Lovers of the sea
Italian - English - French
- Departure from the port of Cefalù at 10:30 a.m.
- Circumnavigation of the Cefalù coast in order to admire amazing landscapes with a Cathedral in the background.
- Bathing breaks in the midst of various coves in the crystal-clear sea of Cefalù, with snorkelling equipment provided on board.- Lunch on board, consisting of a starter, a main course, fruit, dessert, soft drinks and white wine.
- Sailing towards the east side of Cefalù to visit Cala di Torre Conca and Finale Pollina.
- One-and-a-half-hour bathing break.
- Return to the port of Cefalù at 5:00 p.m.
All services that are not included in the "Included" list are not covered by the price.