A brand-new experience in Sicily with Tury and its authorised guides who will lead you to visit the Villagrazia Castle in Carini, a medieval town full of mysteries, legends and art. Enter the unbroken medieval fortress and discover the legend hidden within it! After the visit to the castle, our tourist guide will lead you to discover the catacombs, an underground cemetery which dates back to the first centuries of the Christian Era. An experience not to be missed on your holiday in Palermo!
Where: Carini - Palermo
When: All the year
Duration: 4 hours (of your choice)
Meals: Not included
Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun
Individuals, groups, couples - Lovers of history and castles
Italian - English - French
- Guided tour with a licensed guide who will stay with you all day
- Visit to Villagrazia in Carini
- Guided tour of the Catacombs, the largest underground cemetery in southern Italy
- Guided Tour of Carini and the Medieval Castle accompanied by the telling of the Baroness’ story.
• If you like, you may also visit the Carburangeli cave, a protected natural area full of history and enchantment
All services that are not included in the "Included" list are not covered by the price.