Palermo is not only the cradle of art and culture, but also the ancient capital of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies and even more than that. That’s why it’s not easy to get to know the city in all its splendour just through a guided tour, but nevertheless...nothing is impossible with Tury! Join us on a guided tour with our local guides, born and raised in Palermo, in order to discover the least known parts of the city hidden behind many, many monuments, squares, churches and palaces! You’ll get to know and appreciate the flavours and odours, the legends and mysteries of the great chief town of Sicily. The tour goes from the Cathedral to the Politeama Theatre, to the famous Teatro Massimo passing by the most popular open-air markets, such as Ballarò and Vucciria, where you can have a taste of real Sicilian street food as you discover the true soul of Sicily and get to know the people of Palermo.
When: All the year
Duration: 4 hours
Meals: Not included
Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun
Min. 1 - Max. 20
Individuals, groups, couples
Italian - English - French
The itinerary unfolds as follows:
- visit to the Politeama Theatre and the Teatro Massimo
- visit to the Cathedral of Palermo
- visit to Quattro Canti Square, the Praetorian Square and Bellini Square
- visit to the Norman Palace and the Palatine Chapel
- visit to the Zisa Castle
- visit to the Capuchin Catacombs
- visit to Chiaramonte Palace
- visit to the Church of Santa Maria dello Spasimo and the Church of Martorana
- visit to the most important markets in Palermo: Ballarò, Vucciria and the Capo market.
*We can personalise the itinerary according to the needs and requests of customers.
All services that are not included in the "Included" list are not covered by the price.