If you love wine tasting happenings and you’re keen on trying local, typical products, this is just the experience you seek in the province Trapani. Much more than just a visit to a wine cellar! A unique wine-related sensory journey that includes a walking tour of the vineyards in order to discover the many scents and flavours of Sicily, where agricultural products accompany first-rate wine.
When: All the year
Duration: 2 hours
Meals: Tasting of typical products
Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun
Individuals, groups, couples - Wine lovers
Italian - English - French
- Tasting of six local first-rate wine varieties
- Tasting of own-produced raisin wine
- Visit to the vineyards and explanation of how the agronomic business is run
- Tasting of Sicilian typical products according to six different packages
- Tasting of biological extra virgin olive oil
All services that are not included in the "Included" list are not covered by the price.