Excursion by boat discovering the coast of Trapani, from Favignana reaching the Egadi Islands! Hidden coves and beaches... Don’t forget your snorkel masks and you will be able to explore the most beautiful seabed of Sicily!To brighten up your day, a delicious fish-based lunch on-board, tasting of typical Trapani food and wine, such as arancine (rice balls) and pani cunzatu (dressed bread) and fresh seasonal fruit; all accompanied by a glass of white wine. Nothing will be missing... all the comforts for an unforgettable boat trip!
Where: Favignana and Levanzo
When: All year round
Duration: 4/8 hours
Meals: Boat lunch included
Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun
Min. 1 - Max 13
Groups – lovers of the sea and nature
Italian - English - French
- Departure from Trapani at 10:00 a.m.
- Route to Favignana with arrival at 10:30 a.m. with a stop at the most beautiful beaches and possibility to go snorkelling
- 12:45 p.m., free time visit the village of Favignana
- Lunch on board with Sicilian specialties and beverages
- Departure for the Island of Levanzo, visit of the sea stacks and stop at the most famous beaches
- Return to Trapani with arrival at 6:00 p.m.
All services that are not mentioned under "Included" are not included in the price. Upon request, excursions to the island of Marettimo and/or Zingaro nature reserve with an additional charge of €10.00 per person.