A fantastic excursion in boat to admire the crystal clear sea of the province of Trapani. An unforgettable experience that begins from the port of Castellammare del Golfo to discover the most beautiful coves in the Zingaro Nature Reserve, passing by the grottoes to stop and admire the sea stacks as well as the Tuna Fishing Zone in Scopello. Subsequently, we’ll stop at San Vito Lo Capo and give you some free time during which you will have the opportunity to dine on your own, in any way you choose.
Where: Castellammare - Zingaro Nature Reserve - Scopello
When: From June to September
Duration: 8 hours
Meals: Tasting by boat - Lunch not included
Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun
Individuals, groups, couples and lovers of the sea
Italian - English - French
- Departure from Castellammare del Golfo at 10:00 a.m
- Visit to the grottoes
- 1- hour bathing break in one of the most famous coves in the Zingaro Nature Reserve
- Tasting of desserts and fruit along with water and coffee aboard the motorship.
- Stop at San Vito Lo Capo to dine on your own from 1:00 p.m to 3:30 p.m
- Departure from San Vito Lo Capo with a 1-hour break to admire the Scopello sea stacks
All services that are not included in the "Included" list are not covered by the price. Lunch is not included.