Messina is a city full of historical and artistic treasures and to really discover it deeply the best way is a guided tour with a local authorized guide. A journey full of art and history awaits you among monuments such as the Duomo up to the extraordinary Regional Museum, that houses paintings by Caravaggio and Antonello Da Messina. Do you want to discover the typical kitchen of Messina? Ask the guide and during the tour will make you taste the best of the Sicilian street food and pastry.
Where: Historic centre of Messina
Duration: 4 or 8 hours
Tasting: On request
Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun
Min. 2 - Max. 50
Individuals, groups, couples
Italian - English - French
Authorized tourist guide to discover all or part of the historical, cultural and natural beauty of Messina among:
- Visit of the Cathedral of Messina and the astronomical clock;
- Visit of the Church of Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani, Church of Santa Maria Alemanna, Basilica of Sant'Antonio da Padova;
- Visit of the Regional Museum of Messina, with inside 2 paintings of Caravaggio;
- Walk to the lakes of Ganzirri;
- Visit of the Fontana di Orione, Fontana Senatoria, Fontana Falconieri, Fontana Bios, Fontana di Gennaro and the Quattro Fontane;
- Visit of the Shrine of Christ the King;
- Visit of Palazzo Piacenza and Palazzo Zanca;
- Passage from the tower of Torre Faro.
*Possibility to include also wine and typical Sicilian products tasting.
All services that are not included in the "Included" list are not covered by the price. Entrance tickets to buildings, museums and churches are not included.