A cooking class in Taormina, a fascinating, magical place, where, for one day only, you’ll cook like a real Sicilian chef. A cooking class thanks to which you’ll be able to get your hands on some pasta, guided by a well known chef who will tell you the secrets of every typical Sicilian dish, such as: how to make pizza, pasta and the most famous Sicilian dessert of all… the “cannolo”! After this extraordinary experience, you’ll get to taste your self-made dishes.
When: All the year
Duration: 3-4 hours
Meals: Lunch included
Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun
Min. 2 - Max 20
Groups, couples and individuals, food lovers and more
Italian - English - German - Spanish
1) Cooking class - Lunch
- Local market tour, during which you yourselves will take part in the shopping process and choose fresh, first-rate ingredients with the chef’s support.
- Return to the restaurant in order to begin the 5-6-hour class aiming at the preparation of a traditional Sicilian lunch.
- Hearty self-made-dish-based lunch.
- Rich lunch
2) Cooking class - Pizza
- Go straight to the local market where you’ll be shown how to choose fresh first-rate products
- Return to the restaurant in order to begin the 5-6-hour class where you’ll learn how to make pizza
- Pizza tasting session
3) Cooking class - Cannolo
- Coffee, water, wine and soft drinks
- Preparation of Siciliian cannoli
- Self-made cannoli tasting session
All services which are not mentioned under "included" are not included in the price.